Medicare Part B
If you’re age 65 or perhaps just nearing that momentous milestone, you’ve likely started thinking about Medicare. Medicare (also known as Original Medicare) is made up of two important parts: Part B and Part A. Do you know what is covered by each part of Medicare? Which part or parts should you purchase? At Insurance Hub, we are committed to providing our clients with the most accurate and up-to-date health care information available and assisting with the selection of insurance plans. We’ve got some facts about Medicare Part B that you’ll want to remember.
Medicare Part B covers the medical, non-hospital portion of your required care. This includes services and supplies that are deemed medically necessary to treat your condition or conditions. So, just what is covered under Medicare Part B?
- Doctor’s services
- Durable medical equipment (DME) if deemed medically necessary and purchased/rented from a Medicare-certified supplier
- Ambulance services if required to carry out your health services and treatment
- A wide variety of preventative care services
- Outpatient physical, speech, and occupational therapy services if provided by a Medicare-certified therapist
- Chiropractic care if deemed medically necessary to fix a spine subluxation
- Home health services if skilled nursing or therapy is required
X-rays and lab tests
- Certain prescription drugs including immunosuppressant drugs, anti-cancer drugs, anti-emetic drugs, dialysis drugs, and drugs that require administration by a physician
At Insurance Hub, we believe everyone should be able to understand and afford high-quality health care insurance coverage. Insurance Hub’s talented team of agents and knowledgeable advisors are here to assist you with all your insurance needs. At Insurance Hub, we are committed to always putting our clients first. Whether you’re looking for Medicare Part B, Medicare Part A, or any other type of health insurance, Insurance Hub has just what you’re looking for. For more information regarding Medicare Parts B or A, visit Insurance Hub’s website today at www.insurancehubusa.com.